Rural Development Programme England (RDPE).
There are a range of programmes aimed at the agricultural sector under the RDPE. These vary in size, availability and application process, see links below:
- Catchment Sensitive Farming: reduce agricultural water pollution
- Countryside Productivity Scheme
- Countryside Stewardship
- Environmental Stewardship: guidance and forms for existing agreement holders
European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD)
- £2,784,740 for ‘Rural Business Development Grants’ – Farm businesses diversifying into non-agricultural activity and new or existing micro and small businesses (including social enterprises) in rural areas can apply for capital grants between £35,000 and £170,000…
- £7,540,000 for ‘Food Processing Grants’ – New or existing food and drink processing businesses…
- £2,088,555 for ‘Rural Tourism Infrastructure’ – Rural businesses, farmers, landowners, charities and public bodies can apply for capital grants from £35,000 for projects that improve the local rural tourism offer by delivering new or enhanced rural tourism assets and infrastructure.
And to see the ‘calls’ and apply go to: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/rdpe-growth-programme