If you are unsure if your project is eligible for LEADER funding you can check using the MAGIC mapping system –www.magic.gov.uk
How do I use Magic?
- Go to – www.magic.gov.uk
- Click Get Started
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions and click OK.
- From the Table of contents select Administration Geographies, then click the plus next to Other Administrative boundaries to maximise the list.
- Check the Rural Development Fund eligibility for LEADER groups (England)
- Where it says Places… there is a drop down arrow, from this menu choose what you would like to search for, it’s easy to use your postcode.
- Click the magnifying glass on the left of the box to search.
- In Feature tools, click the info button, and then select the blue highlighted area on the map, this will open a pop up with the name of the LAG that you can apply to.
- If it says ‘No features found’ unfortunately your address falls outside the LAG area.